quite big breakthrough in the BAD network performance, which mm6did not fix

From: Redeeman
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 18:41:43 EST

hey, i have had a breakthrough in the investigation...
it turns out that some sites does not load.. but you know all about
that, and a "fix" with sysctl fixes some of it.

networking was generally slow - or not!
it seems that its only HTTP transfers going insanely slow. which also
probably is those ipv4 issues, so now we just need to figure out what
changed, and what we need to change to fix it, so that we again can get
all sites loading, and HTTP protocol fully functionel again.

hope someone has some ideas.
--
Regards, Redeeman
redeeman@xxxxxxxxxxx