Re: [ANNOUNCE] Minneapolis Cluster Summit, July 29-30

From: Lars Marowsky-Bree
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 14:14:36 EST

On 2004-07-05T14:42:27,
Daniel Phillips <phillips@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Don't you think we ought to take a look at how OCFS and GFS might share
> some of the same infrastructure, for example, the DLM and cluster
> membership services?

Indeed. If your efforts in joining the infrastructure are more
successful than ours have been, more power to you ;-)

Sincerely,
Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
High Availability & Clustering \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs, Research and Development | try again. fail again. fail better.