[BUG] FAT broken in 2.6.7-bk15

From: Ali Akcaagac
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 06:33:10 EST

Hello,

The recent changes in 2.6.7-bk15 broke FAT support. I am doing some
rescue backup systems here using tools like syslinux and mtools to
format a normal msdos disk (for el-torito). I figured out that after
creating and formating of these disks that it is impossible to mount
them with 'msdos' or 'vfat'. Even recompiling mtools with current
changes show the same issues. Please someone check up and fix the issues
(maybe reverting the changes).

PS: I am not subscribed to this list so in case you need to CC: me.