CONTACT AFRICA

From: MR.EMEKA EZEM
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 06:55:33 EST

Attn:

We have received your completed form, and we are most happy
to inform you that your payment has been zoned to our
africa payment centre.I will therefore advice that you
contact our african payment directors for the release of
your cheque.

Do contact Barr:Frank Ike on tel:234-80-56182868
Email : africa_sunsweetwin@xxxxxxxx

Please do note that your cheque has to be notarize in the
federal high court of justice,so do adhear to the
instructions and directive from our africa payment director
for the successful release of your cheque.

I wish you all the best,and once again congratulations.

Best Regards,

Mr.Emeka Ezem.
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
RAYMOND CROSSROAD, AMSTERDAM.