Re: Experimental PS/2 driver with heuristic synchronization

From: Timothy Miller
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 10:43:37 EST

Vojtech Pavlik wrote:
Hi!

I wanted to try if my thoughts about how to reliably synchronize the
PS/2 mouse stream would work, and as a test I created this driver.

This is an awesome idea. I've always had intermittent problems with mice freaking out under Linux. Most of the time, it only freaks out for a few seconds, but sometimes, I have to ctrl-alt-F1+ctrl-alt-F7 to get the mouse back.

A patck like yours has been needed for a long time. Good show!