Re: alienware hardware

From: Yaroslav Halchenko
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 17:00:57 EST

I remember I've tried to boot 2.6.6 kernel included with debian (they
have pretty much everything in modules) with pci=noacpi and acpi=off
options... it didn't help - it was slow as hell...

I will try again with them and this kernel shortly. Thanx for advice

--
Yarik

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers