Re: [Patch]: Fix rivafb's NV_ARCH_

From: Guido Guenther
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 02:15:30 EST

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 11:11:41PM -0500, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 14:25, Guido Guenther wrote:
> > Hi,
> > On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 09:03:27AM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> > > here's another piece of rivafb fixing that helps the driver on ppc
> > > pbooks again a bit further. It corrects several wrong NV_ARCH_20
> > > settings which are actually NV_ARCH_10 as determined by the PCIId.
> > Any comments on this patch?
>
> I don't, but did you ask on the linux-fbdev list ?
I've sent a patch to James several weeks ago that removes the complete
table with NV_ARCH_ mappings and uses PCI-IDs instead. He applied it to
the fbdev tree, but it didn't end up in Linus tree yet.
This patch just fixes what's obviously wrong. More cleanup to come once
rivafb is in a usable shape for me again.
Cheers,
-- Guido