Re: IPMI hangup in 2.6.6-rc3

From: Alex Williamson
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 09:45:46 EST

That appears to do the trick on my rx8620:

ipmi message handler version v31
ipmi device interface version v31
IPMI System Interface driver version v31, KCS version v31, SMIC version
v31, BT version v31
ipmi_si: ACPI/SPMI specifies "bt" memory SI @ 0xffc30040000
ipmi_si: ipmi_si unable to claim interrupt 17, running polled
IPMI bt interface initialized

I still can't confirm whether or not the interface works, but this is
definitely better than before. Thanks,

Alex