Re: [3/12] remove irda usage of isa_virt_to_bus()

From: William Lee Irwin III
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 12:52:10 EST

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 10:01:58AM -0700, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:
> Debian is usually very good sending me bug reports (especiall
> on wireless tools), so I'm a bit surprised that it did not work this
> time. But I've seen a recent trend by Debian to do more Debian
> specific stuff for system level config, which I find disturbing.

These seem to be the ones that have leaked through the cracks. Apart
from this (and the posting is helping to find all the concerned parties)
things should go largely through normal channels in general.

Also, thanks for doing the footwork to get this thing properly
evaluated, as it was unclear to me the risks involved. I don't want
bogus code going in.

-- wli