Re: Can we please keep correct date when doing bk checkins?

From: Maneesh Soni
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 14:42:34 EST

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 06:52:18PM +0000, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that while the sysfs_rename_dir-cleanup changeset was checked
> in on May 14, 2004 dathes on the touched files read 2004/10/06 which is
> obviously incorrect.
>
> It would be great if bk users keep their clocks somewhat reasonable
> synced.
>
> Dmitry

Hi Dimtry,

It was actually my blunder.. I noticed the change in date after 2-3 days, but
by that time I have already sent 3-4 mails. Though I didn't checked in to
bk directly, but probably the wrong date propogated through Greg's merges.
I am sorry for that.. I know I have created confusions for lot many others.

Maneesh

--
Maneesh Soni
Linux Technology Center,