Re: Badness in local_bh_enable with eciadsl driver and kernel 2.6

From: Paul Fulghum
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 09:39:55 EST

areversat wrote:
Ok someone tried the patch for me (i don't have the modem here). And it
seems to work just fine : it removes the message i reported. It may need
more extensive tests but it would be nice to think about including it to
the kernel.

This patch is well tested and understood and I'm confident
it will be accepted. But Linus indicated 2.6.7-rc is closed
to new stuff so I have not pushed it to Andrew yet.

2.6.8 seems likely.

--
Paul Fulghum
paulkf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx