Re: [PPC] 2.6.7-rc3 IBM405EP kernel won't build without PCI

From: Michael Clark
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 10:16:05 EST

On 06/11/04 21:13, Aubin LaBrosse wrote:
Hello all,

I'm having a little fun with my first embedded system - it's an
Intrinsyc CerfCube, http://www.intrinsyc.com/products/cerfcube405EP/

basically it's got an ibm 405ep powerpc processor in it. the thing
ships with a version of 2.4.21 but i've decided to take the newer
kernels for a spin on it. except i can't compile unless i enable pci,
which is unnecessary for this thing since it has no pci bus.

Then why does it have a miniPCI connector?

~mc