USB HID failure, 2.6.7-rc2

From: David Ford
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 19:34:18 EST

After some unknown event happens, I lose my USB mouse and dmesg starts filling up with the following message:

drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: control queue full

I'm moving to -rc3 this evening - hoping this bug is gone then. There are no other messages prior to this other than the broken ALSA stuff, but that happens since boot anyways. The machine had been up for almost 24 hours (random instant lockups/reboots, sometimes an hour, sometimes two days) before this happened. I was away for the day so the machine had been idle for almost 14 hours. Unplugging and replugging this mouse has zero effect, the action isn't even noticed by the computer.

David

begin:vcard
fn:David Ford
n:Ford;David