Re: 2.6.7-rc3: nforce2, no C1 disconnect fixup applied

From: Lenar Lõhmus
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 09:55:16 EST

Lars wrote:

hi

thanks for answering!

rc2 worked completely stable with c1 disconnect halt enabled and low
cpu temp.

I've kind of opposite here. with rc2-mm2 boot message says that fixup is applied. "athcool stat" says 'c1 bit disabled'.
Everything stable. When I enable that bit with "athcool on" the system will lock up solid after an hour or so.

With 2.6.1-rc1-mm1 I could enable that bit manually and everything was still stable afterwards ...

Lenar