RE: [ANNOUNCE] high-res-timers patches for 2.6.6

From: Dave Hylands
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 07:47:55 EST

Please keep in mind that some people just want the VST portion, and
don't want the high-res-timers portion (i.e. my ARM platform doesn't
have or need the hardware side of things). This may not be relevant to
your discussion of the ifdef's, but on the off chance that it was
somehow, I thought I would throw that out.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada