swsusp "not enough swap space" 2.6.5-mm6.

From: Mark Gross
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 10:33:29 EST

I'm sorry for not having more information, but the failing computer is my home
laptop (I'll get more details after work or I'll bring it in tomorrow for
more details).

Anyway, this thing does software suspend using the 2.6.2-mm1 kernel, and last
night I was updating it to 2.6.5-mm6, and I started getting these not enough
disk space errors.

I found your bug fix patch,
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=107806008626357&w=2
and checked that it is included in the 2.6.5-mm6 kernel I'm using.

Without more information does this problem ring any bells?

Can you recommend a "good" kernel version that does reliable swsusp?

--mgross