[2.6.6 panic] via-rhine and acpi sleep 3

From: Benoit Dejean
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 07:59:54 EST

hello, i'm getting troubles with my epia boxes : epia via motherboard + C3 processor.

the acpi STR sleep works fine (the CPU fan goes down) and wake up is ok. But, i'm experiencing bugs with the builtin via-rhine network card. on wake up, the network card seems to have been not correctly suspended : it doesn't work anymore. i tried to find a way with acpi so that the network interface is downed before sleep, the module unloaded and vice versa on wake up. but that doesn't work.

on wake up, trying to re-activate my netcard, i often get some message obout ill-formed ethernet frames. i also often get kernel panic but i've not been able to save the kernel panic trace. i don't know how, so if somebody could tell me how to save it ...

regards,
Benoit