Re: Fw: F_SETSIG broken/changed in 2.6 for UDP and TCP sockets?

From: Manfred Spraul
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 15:23:17 EST

Russell Leighton wrote:

Thanks to all that helped me troubleshoot.

Of the 2 issues I had with FedoraCore2, one problem is solved:

* Multicast issues were solved by using another NIC. It seems that
the driver for the NatSemi DP8381[56] does not receive mutlicast
properly.

Odd. I've just tried the driver from 2.6.7-rc2 and multicast receive works: the hardware correctly accepts packets for the requested group and skips packets for all other groups.
Which app do you use for multicast receive/send? Which nic do you use now instead of natsemi?

--
Manfred