Re: [boot hang] 2.6.7-rc2, VIA VT8237

From: David Ford
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 15:45:40 EST

neither of these two options affect the outcome and the only known kernel that works on this are the Gentoo 2004.1 LiveCD (2.6.5 gentoo built) kernels. I can't get a vanilla kernel to work on here. I'm trying repeated versions and stripping everything possible out of the builds. So far no luck.

David