Re: Select/Poll

From: khandelw
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 10:30:47 EST

Hello,
Can you give more details - Like which machine which vendor etc.,
On a sony vaio pcg frv31 laptop/ redhat 9.0/ after firing some 36,000+ request
my select multiplexed server used to fail. With select I believe you not get
any packet loss...

- Amit

PS. If you can post the code that will be great...

Quoting jyotiraditya@xxxxxxxxxxxx: