Re: BUG FIX: atkbd.c keyboard driver bug [Was: keyboard problem with 2.6.6]

From: Giuseppe Bilotta
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 07:44:29 EST

Vojtech Pavlik wrote:
> The kernel works with real keys. There is no real sysrq key. My
> definition of sanity is to base your thinking on reality where possible.

My keyboard has a separate key for SysRq (as much as
'separate' makes sense for laptop keyboards; it's a Fn-
activated key).

If you want to go the route you're going, all laptop keyboards
should have the numeric keypad produce the same emulated
scancodes as some alphanumeric keys. This does sound a little,
uhm, ridiculous to me.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Can't you see