RE: Delete cris architecture?

From: Mikael Starvik
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 00:18:53 EST

Hi!

The CRIS architecture is very much alive and locally we are running 2.6.6.
It is true that I haven't submitted any patches since 2.5.74 or
something like that. It is my intention to send in a patch asap,
hopefully this week.

I will submit 2.6 patches more often in the future. Later this year
we will also add support for a new CRIS subarchitecture.

/Mikael (CRIS maintainer)