USB gadgets, small bug

From: kernel
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 07:03:01 EST

Hi All,

I don't know where else to report this, but I found a very very very
minor bug in the usb gadgets drivers, specifically the file_storage.c
mass storage driver.

In the function do_request_sense(..) it says:

buf[7] = 18 - 7; // Additional sense length

Whereas (according to page 38 of the USB mass storage class, UFI command spec,
http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs#approved) this clearly neads
to be equal to 10, not 11.

I checked with the 2.6.5 source, it is still there. Hope someone will find this usefull, although most USB hosts seem to ignore length bits alltogether anyway....

Koen Martens

--
http://www.sonologic.nl/