[BUG] 2.6.5 e100 on 10Mbps

From: pigi
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 15:59:47 EST

Hi all.
I'm having some trouble make the e100 working on a 10 Mbit half duplex lan.
It seems to work fine for 40/50 minutes then simply hangs and I need to
ifconfig down/up to restart.
There is no message neither in dmesg nor in messages/dmesg files.
I have already patched the sources with Scott Feldman patch. Before this
patch the time my ethernet was working was really little, so this patch
makes things better, but not fixed the problem completely.
What I've noticed is that also compiling the old e100 driver ( from 2.6.3
) that in 2.6.3 was working fine don't fix the problem, so I suspect thet
the problem should be elsewhere.

Must say that on a 100 Mbit switched lan I have no problem with both
version of driver.

Any idea on this bug ?

Pigi