Re: Possible to delay boot process to boot from USB subsystem?

From: Bill Catlan
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 00:22:08 EST

Thanks Randy. As the below output shows, your patch
applies cleanly to 2.4.26 source, but I have not yet
had the chance to compile and test my configuration.

[root@plain linux-2.4.26]# patch init/do_mounts.c
usbboot-2422.patch
patching file init/do_mounts.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 367 (offset 1 line).

Bill