How to handle interrupts on SMP systems

From: Srinivas G.
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 07:53:29 EST

Hi,

We developed a driver for PCIHOTLINK card under linux kernel 2.4.18-3.
It was working fine under it. Now our idea is to port it SMP system with
the same kernel. We ported. It was compiled without any problem under
SMP system. But it is not generating any interrupts. We have changed the
Makefile also. We added -D__SMP__ macro and -DCONFIG_SMP macro in
Makefile. No compilation errors. But interrupts are not generating.

If anybody will have any idea please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Srinivas G