multithreaded coredump in 2.6

From: Sergey Lapin
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 10:41:17 EST

Hi,

I have run into problem of getting multithreaded coredumps. All I am getting
is core file which under gdb shows only one thread out of my around 300
threads.

My original installation is RedHat 8.0 (kernel 2.4.18). I have browsed
Internet and found that it supposed to be fixed since 2.5.47. I have
installed 2.6.5 kernel but still get the same one-threaded dump.
I use GDB version 5.2.

What's wrong? Am I missing something? May be I should change some
kernel settings to enable kernel dump all threads?

I will appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Sergey Lapin