block -> name ?

From: Daniel Brahneborg
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 01:43:31 EST

Hi,

Recently my computer running Linux kernel 2.4.25 started
halting all of a sudden, and running badblocks a couple
of times showed that it was caused by reading around block
20.200.000 on one of the SATA disks. I'll replace the
drive eventually, but is there a way of finding out what
file is currently residing in a specific block? I'd prefer
something a bit more efficient than doing a 'wc' on 300GB
of data (which also would miss all the directories). To
make things more interesting, the disk is 1 of 4 in a RAID5
array, and is formatted with XFS.

Best regards,

/Daniel