Re: kernel stack challenge

From: Martin Waitz
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 08:12:39 EST

hi :)

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 04:17:34PM -0700, Sergiy Lozovsky wrote:
> What? Give an example. I want something high level, so
> Forth will not do. Sure, encapsulation is needed, to
> protect kernel from pointer errors and so on.

who says that the language that's used by your policy administrator
is the same as the language interpreted by the kernel?

let your administrator write his policy in java/lisp or whatever,
but compile this policy into an easy to interpret and safe
bytecode.

--
CU, / Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Martin Waitz // Department of Computer Science 12 _________