[OT] Re[2]: [ANNOUNCE] new reiser4 snapshot released.

From: Maciej Soltysiak
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 07:34:15 EST

ND> Why, of course one has to understand it. Reiser4 refuses to mount unless
ND> supplied with the homotopy group of the tangent bundle of hard drive,
ND> for sure.
Oh man! Is reiser4 a part of some alien or future technology? From what I read
and hear it seems so new, fresh and advanced, it seems _obvious_ :-)
this code has been inspired by aliens or time travellers from the
future. Or maybe it's just me being not so knowledgible as reiser4
gurus.

Regards,
Maciej