Re: 2.6.4-ck2

From: Malte Schröder
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 13:12:59 EST

I was experiencing "skips" in video while playing mpeg4-video with mplayer
over a DVB-S-card (that means on-the-fly transcoding from mpeg4 to mpeg1) on
kernel 2.6.4 with -ck1-patch. I thought it was a problem with mplayer, but it
went away when I tried -ck2 :)
Nice work.

Malte Schröder
MalteSch@xxxxxx