2.6.4 & new e100 driver: module load parameters

From: Calum Mackay
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 13:49:33 EST

I think I'm missing something obvious, but the new e100 driver seems to have lost all the module load parameters (still) referenced in Documentation/networking/e100.txt, e.g. e100_speed_duplex.

Does the new driver support module-load-time configuration of these settings, or do I now need a startup script that hacks around with ethtool?

[and perhaps the e100.txt file needs to be updated?]

please forgive my ignorance... :(

cheers,
c.