Re: target mode fibre channel

From: Dr. Greg Wettstein
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 13:47:56 EST

On Mar 8, 12:41pm, Muthian Sivathanu wrote:
} Subject: target mode fibre channel

> Hi,

Good afternoon.

> Does linux have target mode support for fibre-channel
> ? i.e. can I have a linux machine fitted with a
> fibrechannel card accept and service fibrechannel
> requests from another host ?
>
> Basically, I want to construct a "RAID box" out of a
> linux machine fitted with fibrechannel. Other
> machines should be able to talk to this machine and
> treat this as a large disk volume.

Check-out:

http://www.pavitrasoft.com

We have been testing it extensively and have been very pleased.

> thanks for any pointers,
> Muthian

}-- End of excerpt from Muthian Sivathanu

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D. Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave. Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND 58102 development.
PH: 701-281-1686
FAX: 701-281-3949 EMAIL: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx