Your Free Hotmat Mouse Pad

From: registrations
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 06:44:51 EST

Hi

Thank you for sending an email to signup@xxxxxxxxxx

signup@xxxxxxxxxx is the signup confirmation email address
used by hotmat to determine whether you qualify for a
free mouse pad with free world-wide shipping.

Unfortunately, there was something wrong with your email.
For example, it might have been blank or it might not have
contained a valid confirmation message from one of our
sponsors.

To remedy this, please follow the instructions at the page
below:
http://www.hotmat.com/signup_email.htm

(Copy the address above into your web browser's address box
if your email program will not let you to click on it.)

We look forward to sending you your free top quality designer
mouse pad as soon as we have received a valid confirmation
from you.

Best Regards

The HotMat Team
www.hotmat.com