Re: ACPI PM Timer vs. C1 halt issue

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 13:17:23 EST

Grrr,

this is driving me nuts. Now with the same kernel/config I used yesterday I again have 51°C of idle temp after 2h of uptime. Yesterday I had 12h of uptime and at the end temp was at 39°C. I slowly begin to think that the sensors show something wrong? At least I can't explain the difference. Yesterday after going back to tsc timer, temp immedeatley started dropping after booting up that kernel. I will now compile 2.6.3 again and see whether temp starts dropping after boot.

I am really starting to get frustrated...

Prakash