debugging after netif_rx....

From: RANDAZZO
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 17:43:28 EST

I'm writing my first network driver.

I beleive I created the sk_buff correctly after receiving data, and I called
netif_rx...

Nothing happens.............I passed up an ARP frame........

Is there some debugging messages I can turn on to see what happens after I
call netif_rx?

Regards,
Mike

"This message may contain company proprietary information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on
the contents of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please delete and notify me."