Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: serious 2.6 bug in USB subsystem?

From: David Mosberger
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 13:51:18 EST

David.B> David Mosberger wrote:

>> Here is patch #3. It also Works For Me. I was wondering whether
>> it

David.B> I've had several "Works For Me" patches too, but then if
David.B> the silicion got kicked a bit differently it'd not
David.B> behave... :(

Just for completeness, I can confirm this. Depending on the exact USB
configuration (varying number and types of devices connected via a
varying number of hubs), there are still problems. So clearly my
patches didn't address the root cause (yet).

--david