Re: Kernel 2.6.3 CD Burning Problems, Problem is NOT kernel related.

From: Justin Piszcz
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 06:59:59 EST

I used cdrecord dev=ATAPI:0,0,0 and dev=ATAPI:1,0,0 and both burns ran simultaenously just fine (they are on separate IDE busses).

However, the problem here lies in cdrdao, it does not see 1,0,0.

Instead, it -thinks- that IDE1 => IDE0, and IDE1 does not exist.

CDRDAO see's hdc (burner 2), hdd (dvd drive), but not hda (burner1).

Any other suggestions as to why cdrdao does not see the other burner (hda)? As cdrecord see's both burners and burns on both simtulaenously without any errors, I assume the problem lies in cdrdao.