keyboard problems.. incorrect blame assigned

From: Gerhard Mack
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 22:03:00 EST

This is showing up before X is started and I'm pretty sure I'm not
scripts are loaded.

Gerhard

input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard on isa0060/serio0
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.2c (Thu Feb 05
15:41:49 2004 UTC).
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
intel8x0_measure_ac97_clock: measured 44826 usecs
intel8x0: clocking to 48000

--
Gerhard Mack

gmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.