Business Associate Needed

From: obiozor_consults
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 08:34:30 EST

Dear Sir,
I am Dr. Alex Obiozor a consultant for a very eminent
personnel in the Africa regions. These personnel asked me
to source for a credible foreigner with whom they can
jointly invest with. We have US$50M Dollars with a Security
Company in Europe, the funds was transferred there for
security reasons. Due to their public nature, they prefer
to be anonymous hence I have been given the mandate to
source for someone like you.
This is the proposal in summary:

[1] My client{s} top Political/Government officials in
Africa. They want the funds to be invested through a
well-established businessman abroad who can front for them
without disclosing their identity.

[2] All that is required is your willingness to invest this
money for them under strict profitable monitoring.

[3] You are required to arrange yourself to be in Europe
for you to receive the funds for investment.

If you wish to partake, kindly indicate your readiness by
returning a mail through this email addresses
(obiozor_consults@xxxxxxxxxx)
so that we can proceed.
Thank you so much in anticipation while I wait for your
Response.

Best Regards
Dr Alex Obiozor