Re: Server suddenly freezes but awakes upon SysRq!?

From: Trent Lloyd
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 08:49:32 EST

I've seen similar problems where the machines userspace seems to die but
it still pings etc and requires a reboot
This was on just P1/PPRO hardware, never figured it out. havent seen it
for quite some time
Haven't tried SQSRQ, if I see it again I'll try that.

Cheers,
Trent
Sixlabs

[ Trent "Lathiat" Lloyd lathi@xxxxxxxxxxx ]/ "You sure as hell shouldn't be \