Re: kgdb: fix kgdbeth compilation and make it init late enough

From: George Anzinger
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 20:08:40 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
Hi!

CONFIG_NO_KGDB_CPUS can not be found anywhere in the patches => its
probably not needd any more.

I don't know if we can do that. There's some funky locking stuff done
on SMP, which for some reason can't be done to NR_CPUS (or, no one has
tried doing that).

There seems to be KGDB_MAX_NO_CPUS, but as 8250 patch does not check
it, I believe that eth has no business checking it either.

I have not seen this one before. It must be from Amit's patch base.

--
George Anzinger george@xxxxxxxxxx