Re: [Swsusp-devel] Re: Dropping CONFIG_PM_DISK?

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 17:23:03 EST

> Well, the AGP problem is black magic to me. Those hangs / reboots happen
> during the copying of the original kernel back (when S4 is concerned) and
> that's completely beyond me, sorry.

Where, the whole swsusp thing is very fragile by design... I'd say you
probably need to disable the AGP bridge & release all AGP memory when
doing that copying, and re-enable it on wakeup. The list of pages used
for AGP have changed between both of those...

--
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>