Re: Dropping CONFIG_PM_DISK?

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 06:49:54 EST

I'd like to work on patching it into suspend2. I'm being real slow at
the moment because I'm not working on suspend much at all, but that
doesn't mean I don't want to do anything :>

Regards,

Nigel

--
My work on Software Suspend was graciously brought to you between
October and January by LinuxFund.org.