Debian 2.6.2 & CONFIG_PREEMPT & ps/2 keyboard

From: Alex Lyashkov
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 10:30:03 EST

Hi All

At current I try to use 2.6.2 kernel from debian distribution.
After start XFree I see
==
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
==
Well, i search at list archives and see disable CONFIG_PREEMPT
can be solution at this situations. I disable it recompile kernel and
see XFree started without this messages.
After one-two hour i returned to work with this computer and see
messages again.

I think this problem is CONFIG_PREEMPT related, not a XFree bug.

--
Alex Lyashkov <shadow@xxxxxxxxx>
PSoft