Set gcc to kernel header path

From: Tibor Kendl
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 07:43:29 EST

Dear mailing list members!

I'd like to know, how do you solve this problem on your own systems. I've installed a linux distribution with a 2.2.18 kernel, than i've downloaded, compiled and installed a 2.6.2 kernel. How can i make, if i want to compile any application ( like Samba, Apache, KDE, etc...), the gcc compiler use the '/usr/src/linux-2.6.2/include' header path instaead of the '/usr/include' for such include directories like 'linux', 'asm', 'asm-generic', etc...?

Yours
Tibor Kendl