Re: 2.6.3-mm4

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 04:02:44 EST

J.A. Magallon wrote:
On 02.26, Andrew Morton wrote:

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.3/2.6.3-mm4/

- Big knfsd update. Mainly for nfsv4

- DVB udpate

- Various fixes

As somebody also stated, there are problems with sensors:

werewolf:~# service lm_sensors start
Run as root?
Starting sensord: [ OK ]

I _was_ root. And initscripts are run as root ?

Perhaps this is a more generic problem with sysfs :(.

Oh, yes I have noticed the same: "sensors -s" complained about some writeing issue. As I son't know what it is good for, I didn't care. Backing out bk-i2c.patch, above command works again, and even before doing that comand my sensors all worked as they should.

Prakash