Re: kgdb: rename i386-stub.c to kgdb.c

From: George Anzinger
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 18:16:14 EST

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 02:31:12PM -0800, George Anzinger wrote:

I would guess it is a problem in the emacs interface where one points at a location in the code window and enters a command to set a break point ( I think it is "^x " (control X space)). It would appear that emacs then only sends the file name to gdb rather than the full path.

This is not a show stopping problem, only confusing. Once gdb figures out the right source, all is well. I usually do it by setting a break point at the function by name, thus avoiding the point and grunt thing.

This is a known problem in the emacs interfaces; it will be fixed, but
I have no idea when the fixed version will be available :)

I agree AND I have bigger fish to fry with emacs so....
--
George Anzinger george@xxxxxxxxxx