Re: 2.6.3 RT8139too NIC problems [NOT resolved]

From: Nick Warne
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 13:32:35 EST

> yes, that is the pre-NAPI driver. You seem to be the only one having
> problems with the NAPI driver, so please help getting it fixed.

OK, please what do I need to do? I did build with debug, but dmesg
gets filled up so fast I have lost the logs. Also, when I do use the
new 8139too.c driver, the box (my gateway) is unusable for any type
of network traffic load.

So I will need to do it in one hit to grab the info and switch back
again.

Thanks for reply - I want to help and reolve this too...

Nick

--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble,