RE: PATCH - InfiniBand Access Layer (IBAL)

From: Woodruff, Robert J
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 16:37:27 EST

http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/infiniband/patch-2_6_3-iba.bz
2
>patch is corrupted.

I may have made a mistake in upload to sourceforge.
I tried to upload both a compressed patch file and a compressed
tar file for those that do not want to deal with patches.
I think it should be Ok now.
Jerrie could you download the patch from sourceforge and take a
look at it to make sure it is OK.

>Please make those changes and then post the patch here
>(not just a link, if it's too big, split it up into
>the logical pieces to fit.) We can go from there.

Ok, we will do that too.